Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, when Convident was founded, 193 world leaders of the United Nations signed the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). As a matter of fact, Convident has been contributing to these global Sustainable Development Goals as well. In fact, approximately 7.8 million people have made their voices heard on these key subjects and the objectives set have to be completely accomplished by 2030. Therefore there is a lot of work to be done and Convident makes its contribution!
Starting from the 17 SDGs, Convident focuses on two particular subjects within the organization. These chosen subjects at Convident are high-quality education and partnerships to reach our goals.More information
“The deadline for the goals is 2030. So, let’s go for it!”
All Goals in a Row
The United Nations has created 17 Sustainable Development Goals. These objectives are mainly about economic, social, and ecological variables. The “deadline” of 2030 is approaching and society is increasingly relying on entrepreneurs to contribute by resolving these issues.
“Share the 17 Sustainable Development Goals with everyone.”
- To banish all shapes of (extreme) poverty.
- To end hunger, ensure food certainty and sustainable agriculture.
- Healthcare for everyone.
- Inclusive, equal and high-quality education for everyone.
- Equal rights for men and women and, empowerment of women and girls.
- Clean water and sanitation for everyone.
- Access to affordable and sustainable energy for everyone.
- Inclusive economic growth, employment and decent work for everyone.
- Infrastructure for sustainable industrialisation.
- To diminish inequality within and between countries.
- To make cities safe, resilient and sustainable.
- Sustainable consumption and production.
- An approach for climate change.
- Protect and sustainably utilise the oceans and seas.
- To protect ecosystems, forests and biodiversity.
- Improve security, public service and laws for everyone.
- To strengthen the global partnership to reach goals.
The Convident team makes its mark by incorporating the chosen subjects within our core values. Are you in?See our chosen subjects
These SDGs are detrimental tools in making the world a better and more delightful place for humans, animals, and nature. We therefore strongly support the initiative to share the 17 SDGs with everyone! That is how you can contribute to making the world a better place.
Besides our support to the subjects of the 17 SDGs, we also have our own Convident Foundation. Each year, the Convident foundation selects projects with charities, brought forward by our people. In addition, Convident is a licensed training company in which we work closely with social partners, training and educational programs, and other organizations. In this way we work in a sustainable way and increase our impact on the following four themes:
- Quality of life
- Personal development
Convident is more than just a Digital Agency. And we are proud of that! Do you want to know more about the Convident foundation?More about our foundation
Would you like us to return your call?