Request a free SEO consultation.
Higher conversion; More phone or emails; Request quote; Higher turnover. Convident’s marketers are happy to take on the challenge!
Google Discovery is the former Google Feed. The goal is to present relevant content and news articles based on search queries.
What is Google Discovery ?
Google Discovery is the former Google Feed and thus the news feed within Google. This allows consumers to see relevant content based on their searches. With Google Discover, you can inspire passive consumers with products by using Discovery Google Ads. Discovery Ads are advertisements that you can show to consumers in different ways. This can be done in the following ways:
- Via Google Discovery feed;
- Showing the advertisement on the homepage of Youtube;
- An advertisement via Gmail.
When creating ads discovery, you can set different target groups. A distinction is made between five categories, namely:
- Remarketing: showing advertisements to visitors who have already visited your website.
- Demographics: you can focus on, for example, age or gender.
- In-Market: you will focus on a target group where the purchase intention is high.
- Life Events: showing advertisements to people who are about to reach or have achieved a milestone.
- Affinity and Custom intent: reaching users who are actively searching for certain topics or interests.
What are the benefits of Google Discovery?
The Discovery ads provide the following benefits:
- They are immersive and interactive;
- Google’s machine learning skills play an important role;
- You have a very large reach;
- They use effective audience targeting;
- What is the difference between Discovery ads and Display ads?
Both discovery ads and display ads can both be displayed visually. However, there are a number of differences between them. A first difference is that display ads consist of one image with text. With a discovery advertisement you can choose from a single image or a carousel (multiple images). A second difference is the type of channel on which the ad is shown. A display ad appears on websites within the Google Display network. A discovery ad is shown on Google Discover, Youtube and Gmail.
Whether discovery ads work better than display ads depends on the marketing strategy you use. Our SEA specialists are happy to help you with this.
Projects / Cases
We have recently been able to develop these projects in collaboration with our clients.
Al onze begrippen