Request a free SEO consultation.
Higher conversion; More phone or emails; Request quote; Higher turnover. Convident’s marketers are happy to take on the challenge!
Google Tag Manager is a system that allows you to add tags to your website. With these tags, you can measure what happens on your website.
What is Google Tag Manager?
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tool from Google that allows you to measure what events are happening on your website. This is done using tags. Each tag represents a piece of code with which the events are measured. By using Google Tag Manager, you can learn more about your website visitors. At WordPress websites you can install tag manager with a simple plug-in.
On the basis of the information obtained, you can personalize advertisements. You can draw up the advertisements based on the behavior of the visitors, for example, based on the pages that have been visited or how long a visitor has been on the website. Our SEA specialists always use this tool to measure websites.
Advantages of Google Tag Manager
- The speed of your website is improved, because you only have to place one code;
- It is clear because you do not have to place the code on every page;
- The tool is completely free;
- It has many applications;
- You can switch faster since you do not need a developer for this and can therefore place the tags yourself;
- There is a test tool that will show you whether you have used the correct tags;
- You can manage multiple sites.
Cons of Google Tag Manager
In addition to the many advantages, there are of course also disadvantages. A first disadvantage is that it is not completely AVG-proof. A second disadvantage is that you need an SEO web design, because without a technically structured website it is difficult to track the right codes.
Projects / Cases
We have recently been able to develop these projects in collaboration with our clients.
Al onze begrippen