Request a free SEO consultation
Higher conversion; More phone or emails; Request quote; Higher turnover. Convident’s marketers are happy to take on the challenge!
A landing page is a web page that an Internet user lands on through the search results of a search engine.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is intended to provide information to the visitor. It can also lead the visitor to a conversion. Internet users can arrive at a landing page through a variety of ways. First, think of a search in Google or clicking on an advertisement. In addition, you can also arrive via links on other domains or by typing the URL in the search bar.
How does a landing page differ from a home page? The major difference between the two pages is the purpose the page has. Landing pages have an informational or transactional purpose. And the home page has more of a general purpose.
Types of landing pages
There are two types of landing pages, namely: informational and transactional pages.
1. Informational page: These pages offer informative texts. The purpose of these texts is to best answer users’ questions/search queries. Consequently, visitors often find these pages through a search engine.
2. Transactional page: These pages have a conversion goal. Through call-to-action statements, these landing pages aim to prompt you to take a certain action. For example, consider selling a product or service. Another example is getting people to sign up for a newsletter.
What are the benefits of a landings page?
Having a good landing page has a number of benefits, namely:
- The conversion rate goes up
- You get more relevant visitors
- It is tailored to the needs of the visitor
- It is easy to find and focused on a specific product/service
- The bounce percentage will decrease
How to make your page successful and thus convert visitors into customers? We give you some tips.
- Provide a catchy title
- Keep the design simple
- Make performing actions easy
- Use relevant keywords
- Make sure it’s easy to see on a tablet or smartphone
We have recently been able to develop these projects in collaboration with our clients.
Al onze begrippen