Request a free SEO consultation.
Higher conversion; More phone or emails; Request quote; Higher turnover. Convident’s marketers are happy to take on the challenge!
With mobile-first, the mobile version is the starting point for a website or webshop, because 50% of the searches are via mobile devices.
What is mobile-first?
Mobile first is a method in which the mobile version is the starting point for realizing a website or webshop. First, websites and webshop were developed in desktop and laptop versions. These were then slightly modified and scaled down for correct display in mobile phones. Nowadays programmers more often start from the mobile version and then develop a desktop version from it. These versions do not differ in content from the desktop versions, only that they are displayed differently.
But why are programmers increasingly using a mobile version?
Why mobile first?
A mobile phone is now indispensable. Half of the searches are therefore performed on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. This means that websites and web shops must be well designed. If this is not the case, the user-friendliness will be low and the potential customer will be able to leave. Web designers therefore more often assume that the mobile version will become the priority of a website or webshop, while the desktop version will be further developed later.
How can you make sure your website is mobile friendly? We give you a few tips:
- Delete: delete everything that is not important to you and even more.;
- CTAs: make sure you have good call-to-action buttons;
- Short and fast: everything must run quickly and smoothly;
- Design is important: a good and mobile-friendly design is important;
- Fast website: a website is good when it is also fast;
- Continue testing: regularly test and monitor the various devices with Google Analytics .
Projects / Cases
We have recently been able to develop these projects in collaboration with our clients.
Al onze begrippen