Request a free SEO consultation
Higher conversion; More phone or emails; Quote requests; Higher revenue. Convident’s marketers are happy to take on the challenge!
SEO pillars are three pillars on which the website is evaluated. These pillars are content, technology and authority.
What are SEO pillars?
SEO pillars are the three pillars within SEO marketing on which a website is evaluated. This assessment takes place to determine what position you will end up at within the search results. To ensure that you can be easily found in the search engines, optimizing your website is very important. Optimization is also known as SEO or search engine optimization. Optimizing your website is done using the three pillars.
SEO pillars – Content
To optimize your content, you should always ask yourself whether your visitors are getting the information they are looking for. Here you have to take into account that the content is valuable for the reader and important for Google. So when writing the texts, you have to take this into account. How can you optimize your content? We give you some tips.
- Do a keyword research beforehand so you know which keywords potential visitors can use to find you.
- Make sure you put relevant keywords in your title, headers, meta tag, URL and text.
- Make use of images and videos.
- Place internal links so visitors can easily find information.
SEO pillars – Technique
Technology is the back end of the website, such as plugins, loading speed and coding. Your website cannot function without good technique. How can you optimize the technique? We’ll give you a few tips.
- Make sure you take out non-workable links and don’t use duplicate content.
- Improve loading speed by not using images and videos that are too large.
- Use only the plugins you actually use.
SEO pillars – Authority
Authority refers to the value of your website. The value of your website is often measured by your Domain Authority (DA). Every website starts with a score of 1 that can go up to a maximum score of 100. The value of your website grows over time, but it does depend on quality and age, among other factors. How can you optimize authority? We’ll give you a few tips.
- Ensure quality rather than quantity, for example with posting blogs.
- Try to make sure there are external links pointing to your website.
- Only use links that have value for your visitors.
Projects / Cases
We recently had the opportunity to develop these projects in collaboration with our clients
Al onze begrippen