Request a free SEO consultation.
Higher conversion; More phone or emails; Request quote; Higher turnover. Convident’s marketers are happy to take on the challenge!
Thank you page is a page on a website that follows the completion of a desired action. For example, paying for a purchase.
What is a thank you page?
A thank you page is a page in which visitors are automatically thanked for performing a desired action. The examples are completing a purchase by paying for it. After payment, a page will follow on which the consumer is thanked for his/her purchase. Someone can also be thanked after completing a survey or subscribing to a newsletter. The way in which this page is implemented depends entirely on the previous action that has been taken.
You can also use such a page as a measurement tool. Google Analytics does not measure the number of forms submitted by which a visitor can contact you by default. This kind of page can help with this, as it creates a new URL. You can then use these when setting new goals.
Features of a “Thank you” page
A thank you page has several functions:
- Additional products/services are offered;
- It gives a personal element;
- You can indicate that all necessary steps have been completed;
- It is a way to bring out the personality of a company;
- You can increase visibility with for example sharing options.
You can optimize the thank you page with the following tips:
- Offer discount coupons for a next purchase;
- Offer the possibility to create an account;
- Let us know that an email has been sent with the confirmation;
- Use good call to action buttons;
- Related products/ promote services;
- Make the page personal by mentioning the name of the consumer ;
- Indicate what can be expected now;
- Ask for feedback.
Projects / Cases
We have recently been able to develop these projects in collaboration with our clients.
Al onze begrippen